QSP is a group of highly purified CdSe/ZnS quantum dots in solvent. Their surface ligand is octadecylamine. They can be dispersed in most organic solvents such as toluene, chloroform, hexane, etc. With very low number of free organic ligand and very low organic impurity, these quantum dots are specifically designed as emitters for optoelectronic applications such as LEDs. Please find the information about using these quantum dots for the fabrication of QDLEDs in our related publications.
1. Quantum Yield: measured using an integrating sphere
2. FWHM: Full Width of Half Maximum
1. Y. Zhang , P. Jing, Y. Qu, L. Tu, Y. Sun, A. Y. Wang, X. Kong, J. Zhao, H. Zhang. Quenching of CdSe Core/Shell Quantum Dot Photoluminescence by Hole Transporting Materials. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2009, 113, 1886-1890.
2. Q. Sun, G. Subramanyam, L. Dai, M. Check, A. Campbell, R. Naik, J.Grote, Y. Wang. Highly Efficient Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes with DNA-CTMA as the Hole-Transporting/Electron-Blocking Layer. ACS Nano, 2009, 3, 737-743.
3. Z. Tan, J. Xu, C. Zhang, T. Zhu, F. Zhang, B. Hedrick, S. Pickering, J. Wu, H. Su, S. Gao, A. Y. Wang, B. Kimball, J. Ruzyllo, N. S. Dellas, S. E. Mohney. Colloidal nanocrystal-based light-emitting diodes fabricated on plastic toward flexible quantum dot optoelectronics. Journal of Applied Physics, 2009, 105, 034312.
4. Z. Tan, B. Hedrick, F. Zhang, T. Zhu, J. Xu, R.H. Henderson, J.Ruzyllo, A.Y. Wang. Stable Binary Complementary White Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Quantum-Dot/Polymer-Bilayer Structures. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 2008, 20, 1998-2000.
5. C. Zhang, F. Zhang, S. E. Mohney, R. Henderson, J. Xu,Q. Zhang, S. E. Mohney, R. H. Henderson, Y. A. Wang. Two-Photon Pumped Lasing from Colloidal Nanocrystal Quantum Dots. Optical Letters, 2008, 33, 2437.
6. K. Shanmugasundaram, F. Zhang, S.C. Price, S. E. Mohney, Q. Zhang, A. Y. Wang, J. Ruzyllo, J. Xu. Mist-Fabrication of Light Emitting Diodes with Colloidal Nanocrystal Quantum Dots. Applied Physics Letters, 2008, 92, 023111.
7. D. Cui, J. Xu, G. Paradee, S. Xu, A. Y. Wang. Developing PbSe/PbS core-shell nanocrystals quantum dots toward their potential heterojunction applications. Journal of Experiment NanoScience, 2007, 2, 13-21.
8. J. Xu, J. Liu, D. Cui, M. Gerhold, A. Y. Wang, M. Nagel, T. K. Lippert. Laser-assisted forward transfer of multi-spectral nanocrystal quantum dot emitters. Nanotechnology, 2007, 18, 025403.
9. F. Zhang, J. Xu, A. Lakhtakia, S. M. Pursel, M. W. Horn, and Y. A. Wang. Circularly polarized emission from colloidal nanocrystal quantum dots confined in microcavities formed by chiral mirrors. Applied Physics Letters, 2007, 91, 023102.
10.Q. Sun, Y. A. Wang, L. Li, D. Wang, T. Zhu, J. Xu, C. Yang, Y. Li. Bright Multicoloured Light Emitting Diodes Based on Quantum Dots. Nature Photonics, 2007, 1, 717-722.
11.Z. Tan. F. Zhang, T. Zhu, J. Xu, Y. A Wang, J. D. Dixon, L. Li. Q. Zhang, S. E. Mohney, J. Ruzyllo. Bright and Color-Saturated Emission from Blue Light Emitting Diodes based on Solution-Processed Colloidal Nanocrystal Quantum Dots. Nano Letters, 2007, 7, 3803-3807.